Effective Date: January 16, 2024
Information We Collect:
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Account Registration: When you create an account, we collect your name, email address, and password.
- Login Access: When you log in to Menuboard Manager, we collect your IP address and login timestamp.
- Optional Information: You may choose to provide additional information, such as your phone number, company name, and billing address.
How We Use Your Information:
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To process your account registration and manage your account;
- To send you important information about the Services, such as updates, announcements, and security alerts;
- To respond to your inquiries and requests;
- To improve the Services based on your usage;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with any third parties except as follows:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us operate the Services, such as cloud storage providers and payment processors. These service providers are bound by contractual obligations to keep your information confidential and to use it only for the purposes authorized by us.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if we are required to do so by law, such as in response to a court order or subpoena.
- Business Transfers: We may disclose your personal information in connection with a merger, acquisition, or other business transaction.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Services. We may also retain your information for a longer period of time as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
You have the following choices regarding your personal information:
- You can access and update your account information at any time by logging in to your account.
- You can delete your account by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any email you receive from us.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.